In addition to submitting a completed ProSeeder application, the following two items are required elements of your CTAN application. Your application will not be considered complete without these items:
Click HERE to access the CTAN Screening Checklist. Complete the checklist by following the instructions in the document. If you are applying to CTAN directly, you will be prompted to upload your completed checklist in your ProSeeder application. Your application will not be considered complete until this completed checklist has been uploaded.
If you are applying to CTAN via a shared application, you will need to upload the completed document to the “Shared Company Docs” folder in the Deal Documents section of your application.
Create a two-minute video recording of a founder, preferably the CEO, looking into the camera and covering the content requirements listed below. The content needs to be delivered in the order listed below. Do not use slides.
- Your name, title, and company
- Overview of the problem
- Brief elevator pitch of the product or solution
- Are you pre- or post- revenue? How is your business going to make money?
- Raise details: Total raise amount, type (equity or convertible note), pre-money valuation/note cap
- How much of the current round is filled and by whom?
How to Submit
- Save your video using the following naming convention: “[COMPANY NAME] Intro Video”.
- After paying the application fee and clicking “submit” in ProSeeder, you will need to upload this video to the “Media” section of your application, which you will see in the left hand menu bar under “Overview”.
- Add “CTAN” as under the “Post to Partners” section, if it is not already.
Your application will not be considered complete until this video has been uploaded.